AMMDS 2017 welcomes submissions in the following categories:
- Technical papers
- System descriptions
- Application descriptions
Papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format; the length should not exceed 9 pages excluding the references. Any appendices must precede the reference list.
All papers must be submitted via the AMMDS2017 submission site (Microsoft CMT). Deadline is July 10th, at 23:59:59 PST.
Papers submitted for review should be anonymous and instead include the paper ID as allocated by CMT upon registration of the paper. The addition of line numbers (automatic in the LaTeX template) should be included, in order to facilitate the review process.
Please format the paper according to one of the following templates:
- LaTeX/Word/OpenOffice templates (zip): bmvc2017_sty_review.zip
- LaTeX/Word/OpenOffice templates (tar.gz): bmvc2017_sty_review.tar.gz
- Review example PDF : bmvc_review.pdf
Detailed style and formatting instructions can be found in the templates.
Authors may optionally upload supplementary material, which may include:
- Videos to showcase results/demo of the proposed approach/system
- Images and other results in addition to the ones in the paper
- Anonymized related submissions to other conferences and journals
- Appendices or technical reports containing extended proofs and mathematical derivations that are not essential to the understanding of the submitted paper
AMMDS encourages authors to submit videos using an MP4 codec such as DivX contained in an AVI. Also, please submit a README text file with each video specifying the exact codec used and a URL where the codec can be downloaded.
The authors should refer to the contents of the supplementary material appropriately in the paper. Note that reviewers will be encouraged to look at it, but are not obligated to do so.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Main Conference proceedings.